Is It Possible to Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke?
Is it possible to lower your risk of heart disease and stroke?
If you have already had a heart attack or stroke, can you lower your risk of having another one?
In 1998, Dr. Ignarro was given the Nobel Prize for his discovery of nitric oxide (NO) in the body.
His work showed that blood vessel walls are protected from damage with nitric oxide. This was a major advancement in the understanding of heart health.
This discovery was the basis for his book, "NO More Heart Disease: How Nitric Oxide Can Prevent - and Even Reverse - Heart Disease and Strokes."
Dr. Louis Ignarro is Professor Emeritus of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology at UCLA. He has more than 40 years of experience as a research scientist.
In three short videos, Dr. Ignarro explains the heart health benefits of nitric oxide.
Beet Juice for Heart Health and More
Beet Juice for Heart Health and More
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States. Prior to dying, half of those men did not experience any symptoms.
Factors for heart disease include stress, obesity and high blood pressure.
Along with a healthy lifestyle, one way to fight heart disease is beet juice. It's an excellent source of nitric oxide.
RediBeets and Peak Endurance both contain beet juice powder. (Your body converts beet juice into nitric oxide.)
You mix the two powders in water. (Take RediBeets and Peak Endurance together, because it makes them taste better.)
Disclaimer: The information provided here is not medical advice. If you are suffering from a medical condition, seek medical attention from your doctor or healthcare provider.
Peak Endurance and RediBeets are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary per person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is it? RediBeets is a beet juice powder made from beet juice. Peak Endurance is a powder that tastes like blueberry acai. It contains ATP (energy) Vitamin C, B vitamins and more.
Q: How much do they cost? It depends. Let me tell you how it comes. They have several options, depending on what you want.
The retail price of RediBeets is $37.00, while the retail price of Peak Endurance is $42.50.
(If you like buying in bulk, they have six canisters of RediBeets for $92.00, as well as a 6-pack of Peak Endurance for $225.00.)
You also have the option of becoming a Member and getting them at wholesale.
You know how Costco and Sam's Club have an annual membership? And then you get things at a special member price?
This works like that.
For a one-time fee of $20, you get a membership. This allows you to get RediBeets at the wholesale price of $34.50 and Peak Endurance at the wholesale price of $40.00 and save money.
(If you're a bargain hunter, the member price for the six-canister package of RediBeets is $192, which comes to $32.00 per canister.)
(The member price for the six-canister package of Peak Endurance is $225, which comes to $37.50 per canister.)
(If you decide to sign-up for the monthly auto-ship, you get an additional 5 percent discount on orders of $100 or more. On orders of $300 or more, you get an additional 10 percent discount.)
The Bottom Line: A single canister of RediBeets costs $34.50, while a single canister of Peak Endurance costs $40.00. They both last about a month.
Q: I already take a multivitamin. Why should I start taking RediBeets and Peak Endurance? Because it's real food.
On the other hand, most multivitamins are useless and unhealthy, because they're synthetic (made in a laboratory).
In other words, your body does not absorb them.
"Your body isn't designed to take synthetic vitamins, regards them as toxins, and attempts to eliminate them as rapidly as possible. They speed up the aging process, rob your body of energy and provide expensive color to your urine." - Dr. Joel Robbins, M.D.
Why waste your money on synthetic vitamins, when they do much more harm than good?
Q: How do they make RediBeets and Peak Endurance? They take beet plants and juice them. It's then made into a powder.
When you drink them, your body absorbs the nutrients as if you had eaten the fruits and vegetables.
Q: Is there any fiber in them? No. Most supplements have fiber because it's a cheap filler. You get less of the expensive ingredients (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, etc.)
On the other hand, RediBeets and Peak Endurance do not have fillers. You get nothing but concentrated nutrition.
(They also do not have pesticides, food coloring, processed sugar, synthetic stabilizers, starch, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, binders, or filler. There are no preservatives or other toxic additives.)
Q: Does they cure disease? RediBeets and Peak Endurance are not promoted as a products that cure disease. (The human body is the real miracle. It simply needs high-quality food to do its work. RediBeets and Peak Endurance are high-quality foods.)
Q: Who makes RediBeets and Peak Endurance? They are made by The AIM Companies, a forty year old company in Nampa, Idaho. They've been around since 1982.
(They have offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and South Africa. AIM products are available in more than 30 countries around the world.)
Q: Is The AIM Companies a network marketing company? Yes, it's a no-nonsense company with a focus on health and nutrition.
There is the option to do network marketing, if someone wants to do it.
However, I focus on getting customers. I use this website to bring information about RediBeets and Peak Endurance directly to people who want to learn more about them. The AIM Companies compensates me to do that, instead of setting up retail stores.
Anyway, I do not hype or hound anyone, in case you're worried about that.
Fewer than 1 in a 100 people want to do any type of sales. Why annoy them and take a chance on losing a good customer?
The Bottom Line: If buying a nutritional supplement from a network marketing company makes you feel at all uncomfortable, then you should not order RediBeets and Peak Endurance.
Q: How often do I have to order? You only order what you need. There is no monthly quota or required minimum order. (You order what you want, when you want it.)
Many folks are understandably skeptical of network marketing companies and concerned they'll have products coming to their house every month, even if they don't want them.
An AIM membership is simply a wholesale number, like you get at Sam's Club. It allows you to order products at the wholesale price and save money.
Q: Does it come with a guarantee? RediBeets and Peak Endurance come with an absolute satisfaction, no small print guarantee.
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, simply return the unused portion within 30 days, for a full 100 percent money-back refund. No hassles and no hard feelings.
Q: How do I place an order? You have the option of ordering online or calling 1-800-456-2462. It's extremely convenient and your order arrives within 5 to 7 days.
Here's What You Get With RediBeets
- 100 percent beet juice powder (83 beets per canister)
- Helps reduce blood pressure levels
- Aids blood flow to the brain and age-related dementia
- Detoxifies the liver
- Energize the elderly to lead more active lifestyle
- Naturally widens blood vessels and reduces the amount of oxygen needed by muscles during physical activity
- Excellent source of folic acid and provides protection against birth defects
- Beet juice lowers bad cholesterol levels
Here's What You Get with Peak Endurance
- Elevates ATP levels in cells, blood, and tissues, which increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Stimulates blood flow, supports cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Contains 72 percent of the RDI for Vitamin C per serving
- Improves muscle growth, strength and recovery for peak athletic performance
- Boosts mental acuity and memory
- Each serving delivers 125 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium (ATP) per serving, the exact ATP molecule the human body needs to create energy
- Contains all six major electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and chloride) in proper balance
- Contains six of the B vitamins important to metabolism - B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12
- Contains a natural whole-food electrolyte, coconut water
- Contains sea salt
The Detriments of RediBeets and Peak Endurance
You may be thinking, "All of this sounds good, but what are the negatives about RediBeets and Peak Endurance?"
The following are the detriments of these beet juice powders:
- You cannot buy them at a retail store. If you run out and don't have a back-up, it takes 5 to 7 days to get your order. (You can do a monthly auto-ship.)
- You may not like the taste of RediBeets. (You can mix RediBeets with Peak Endurance and make it taste better.)
- You may have trouble getting your child or spouse to even try them.
- You may feel worse after you first start taking them. This is because your body is getting rid of toxins. You might get tired, have a rash or headache. (This can last a few days.)
- You may feel the cost does not fit your budget. You should not buy RediBeets and Peak Endurance if you can't afford it. (Cheap supplements are not good and good supplements are not cheap. Quality is everything. No matter how little you pay, the most expensive supplement is one that doesn't work.)
- Because it's real food, RediBeets and Peak Endurance are best absorbed on an empty stomach. It may not always be convenient to wait until you have an empty stomach. (We take it first thing in the morning. Our son drinks them during the day.)
RediBeets and Peak Endurance is part of the path to an overall healthy lifestyle.
Removing sugar, grains, and vegetable oils from your diet - along with eating well, exercising well, sleeping well, minimizing stress, and getting plenty of sunshine - goes a long way towards putting the odds for good health in your favor.
P.S. RediBeets and Peak Endurance are for people who believe nutrition matters.
They want to do everything they can to naturally lower their risk for heart disease, stroke and more.
Does that sound like you?