The Detriments of BarleyLife Xtra
You may be thinking, "What are the negatives regarding BarleyLife Xtra?"
The following are the detriments I've come up with concerning this green powder:
- Some people may not like the taste of it. (The original BarleyLife is available in veggie capsules.)
- BarleyLife Xtra cannot be purchased at a retail store. If you run out of it and don't have a back-up jar, it takes five to seven days for your new order to arrive at your home. (There is an option available for a monthly auto-ship.)
- The green powder may not look appetizing to some people. You may have trouble getting your child or spouse to even try it. (That's why we put BarleyLife Xtra in juice for our picky eater son.)
- A small number of people may feel worse after taking BarleyLife Xtra. This is due to a cleansing process known as detoxification, which is the body getting rid of toxins. A few people might experience tiredness, a rash or a headache. (This can last a few days.)
- The kelp, vitamin K and a few other vitamins and minerals found in BarleyLife Xtra can interfere with some medications. As long as your doctor has not forbidden you from eating salads or green vegetables, you can consume BarleyLife Xtra.
- Some people may feel the cost does not fit their budget. You should not buy BarleyLife Xtra if you are unable to afford it. (Cheap supplements are not good and good supplements are not cheap. Quality is everything. No matter how little you pay, the most expensive supplement is one that doesn't work.)
- Because it's real food. BarleyLife Xtra is best absorbed on an empty stomach. It may not always be convenient to wait until you have an empty stomach. (We take it first thing in the morning. Our son drinks his BarleyLife Xtra in juice throughout the day.)
- Nutritional supplements typically take time to rebuild the body. They're not a quick fix like drugs or surgery, which usually do not rebuild your body. People who are extremely sick need to use BarleyLife Xtra for at least 3 months to notice a difference and feel confident they're doing the right thing for themselves and their family.
By the way, BarleyLife Xtra is not a magic bullet or 'miracle' cure. It is part of the path to an overall healthy lifestyle.
Reducing or removing sugar, grains, and vegetable oils from your diet - along with eating well, exercising well, sleeping well, minimizing stress, and getting plenty of sunshine - goes a long way towards putting the odds for good health in your favor.
So those are the detriments of this green barley powder. What else would you like to know about BarleyLife Xtra?