Chlorophyll in the plants we eat helps build healthy blood in humans by supplying the blood with oxygen, nutrients, and phytochemicals, which are compounds in plants that protect our body from illness and disease.
Through photosynthesis, plants convert sunshine into chemical energy.
Photosynthesis is the process by which plant cells make carbohydrates from carbon dioxide and water in the presence of chlorophyll and sunlight.
Many scientists believe that photosynthesis is the most important chemical reaction in nature, because man depends upon plants to gather the sunshine energy and make available to use as food.
A plant only uses about one-sixth of the sun energy it captures to sustain itself. The remaining five-sixths is stored in chemical bonds, ready for human metabolism to break it down into useful energy.
This solar energy captured and stored by plants as carbohydrates and then released by metabolism of humans makes all the work of the body possible." - Gordon Tessler, Ph.D. 'The Genesis Diet'
A Few Benefits of Regularly Consuming BarleyLife
- The most concentrated source of vitamins and minerals, amino acids and phytonutrients
- Most effective growth stimulating factors and maintenance in lab animals.
- "So potent that it appeared to be all the lab animals needed to sustain life."
- Suppressed human tumor growth in lab cultures
- A tonic affecting the function of the heart, vascular system, intestines, reproductive system and lungs
- Improves immune function
- Improves stamina and endurance
- Slows the aging process
- Builds the blood, improves the blood count and improves anemic conditions
- Counteracts toxins in the body
- Speeds tissues and wound healing
- Resists bacteria in wounds
- Helps protects against x-ray radiation
- Cleans tooth and gum structures
- Helps to eliminate bad breath - an excellent dental surgery gargle
- Relieves sore throat and inflamed tonsils
- Lessens upper respiratory congestion and improves or slows nasal drainage
- Improves asthma conditions
- Provides an organic form of iron, the kind the body can use, to organs and tissues
- Improves the milk production of nursing mothers and increases the iron content in the milk
- Soothes a painful and bleeding colon
- Helps purify the liver and improve hepatitis
- Lessons body odor as well as the need for deodorizers
- Helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Reduces the attacking factors of stomach ulcers
- Revitalizes the vascular system in the legs and improves varicose veins
G. Kohler, S. Randle and J. Wagner, Journal of Biology and Chemistry v. 128
Allan Goldstein, George Washington University School of Medicine, Journal of Nutrition and Biochemistry, Vol 6, 340-344, 1995
Health Magic Through Chlorophyll from Living Plant Life; Dr. Bernard Jensen
The Influence of Diet in Whole Body Radiation; Armed Forces Report, NR-12-61
E. Wagner and R. Mocharia, Annual Meeting for Advancement of Science; February 16, 1991, Washington, D.C.
M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute, Houston, Texas; Nutrition and Cancer, Volume 1, page 27-30, Fall of 1978
BarleyLife and BarleyLife Xtra are made from young barley grass, one of the most nutritious plants on earth.
For more information about this green powder, Click Here.