The other day, I locally found some Kerrygold, grass-fed butter. Now I don't have to drive thirty minutes to buy it.
I've been wanting to try Kerrygold in my coffee. I've read so many good things about this butter and its health benefits:
- It's loaded with vitamin K, which de-calcifies your arteries
- Vitamin K is also important for bone health
- It helps fight inflammation
- It's high in nutrients that are important for the heart
- It's contains a high amount of healthy fats, which feeds your brain and more
Best of all, it tastes good!
To learn more, Click Here.