The Easy Way To Eat Broccoli
Broccoli may not be at the top of your favorite foods list, but here are five reasons it should be:
- It has been shown to slow down osteoarthritis
- It has detoxifying effects
- It has been known to have cancer prevention properties
- It helps fight depression
- Broccoli enhances bone health.
- Broccoli helps maintain a healthy nervous system and balance the effect of sodium on blood pressure.
By adding these to your daily diet, you also get all the health benefits of broccoli, plus barley, spinach, faba bean and field pea. Best of all, you don’t have to clean, prep and cook it to in order to enjoy the benefits.
What People Are Saying
"I love broccoli, especially raw with a dip! Yummy! Being that we are over 60, we want to have the best health with good bones, so the Cocoa Leaf Greens is super to include in our nutrition regime." - Ashley Joyce Van Driel, Lansing, Illinois
Click Here to find out more about Cocoa LeafGreens.