More Health Benefits of Chlorophyll
In a previous blog post, I talked about the many health benefits of chlorophyll.
Many studies have been done with respect to chlorophyll (healer of sick cells). Here is just a little more of what is believed about this green molecule:
- "People suffering from fatigue, hypoglycemia or degenerative diseases should find time or find someone to make the raw green drink as nothing, truly substitutes for the fresh, raw chlorophyll to ease pain and aid in cell building." - Willa Vae Bowles, a leading nutritionist
- "Drinking lots of chlorophyll-rich juice is somewhat like getting a natural blood transfusion. It flushes the lymph system, nourishes and oxygenates the vascular system, cleanses the intestines, and is healing and soothing to all mucous membranes." - Steve Meyerowitz
- "High chlorophyll foods are excellent oxygen transporters, so including super foods like wheat grass and barley grass juice can help us think more clearly. Other high chlorophyll foods include the leafy greens such as kale, collards and beet greens." - Brigitte Mars
Chlorophyll (healer of sick cells) is nature's most health-promoting nutrient. Here are a few of the things it does best:
- A powerful detoxifying agent for the liver
- Removes carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide
- A strong internal deodorizer for the entire digestive tract
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cuts excess cholesterol, triglycerides and other blood lipids (fats)
- Has antioxidant properties
- Nearly identical chemical structure to hemoglobin, the body's critical oxygen and iron-carrying blood protein; stimulates hemoglobin production, which oxygenates and energizes the entire body
- Has wound-healing properties.
Chlorophyll has been studied for its potential in stimulating tissue growth, in stimulating red blood cells in connection with oxygen supply, and in reducing absorption of dietary carcinogens.
- Benefits the Immune System - Those receiving the barley leaf extract exhibited a statistically significant increase in the percentage of their leukocytes
- Cancer benefit implications
An abundance of chlorophyll can be found in BarleyLife as well as BarleyLife Xtra.
To learn more about this nutrient-dense green powder, Click Here.