With only the fiber removed, Just Carrots is made from one hundred percent natural carrot juice crystals.
The powder is concentrated 25 times, which means that 25 pounds of raw carrots are used to make one pound of Just Carrots powder.
Just Carrots has one of the highest sources of natural beta-carotene. Just Carrots powder mixed with water is nutritionally equivalent to 4.5 oz of freshly squeezed juice.
A single serving of Just Carrots powder contains 43 calories and 420 percent of the (RDA) Recommended Daily Allowance (US) of vitamin A, in the form of alpha- and beta-carotene.
Just Carrots also includes:
- Vitamin C, which is necessary to maintain immunity
- Vitamin PP (Niacin), which is beneficial to metabolic processes in the body
- Vitamin B1, required for proper function of the brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B2, needed to maintain healthy metabolism and vision
- Vitamin E for healthy cells and synthesis of hormones
Carrots are a rich source of antioxidants (cancer fighters), which boost your immune system and protect against disease as well as accelerated aging.
To learn more about Just Carrots, Click Here.