1. Calcium - one of the most important nutrients when it comes to bone health; Try to get 1,000mg to 1,300mg a day.
2. Vitamin D - a catalyst; calcium relies on vitamin D to help it travel to the parts of the body that need it
3. Magnesium - neutralizes metabolic acids, absorbs calcium, and maintains strong bone structure
4. Protein - high-protein foods make great bone builders
5. Potassium - slows the decline in bone mineral density that occurs with aging
6. Vitamin K - helps slow bone loss and reduces your risk of breaking a bone later in life
7. Vitamin C - enables your body to produce collagen, a protein that contributes to bone strength and integrity
The AIM Companies offers all of these essential nutrients to its Members.
Protect yourself with these bone-building products: CalciAIM, ProPeas, BarleyLife and Cocoa LeafGreens.