More On Soy Protein Isolate
The ingredients in soy, in addition to the effects of eating it, make up the basis of my recommendations against it:
- The phytic acid interferes with the assimilation of calcium, magnesium, zinc and other minerals.
- The trypsin inhibitors interfere with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic disorders.
- The phytoestrogens may cause hypothyroidism especially in infants, and adults with a weak thyroid
Also, the processing to obtain soy protein in commercial products causes:
- The formation of toxic chemicals
- The formation of MSG, an excitotoxin
- The proteins are denatured, making them toxic.
Pretty grim, don't you think?
To learn more about soy protein isolate, Click Here.