10 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Their Fruits and Veggies
1) Start slowly and don't give up
2) Educate them while they're drinking or eating fruit or veggie snacks
3) Get them involved by shopping with them at the grocery store or farmer's market
4) Get them while they're hungry by serving an appetizer of colorful vegetables
5) Have the Two Bite Rule, where your kids have to take two bites before vetoing something on their plate
6) Cook with your kids
7) Hide the veggies in a casserole or quesadilla
8) Make fruits and veggies an easy option by having a shelf in your fridge with little bags of cut fruit and vegetables, applesauce, and fruit cups
9) Point out how famous athletes and actors eat lots of fruits and veggies to stay lean and strong.
10) Set the right example by letting them see you eating your fruits and veggies.
Most importantly, starting early is more likely to help your kids develop healthy habits that they'll continue for the rest of their lives.
P.S. A quick and easy way for kids to get their fruits and veggies is BarleyLife Xtra. It contains eighteen fruits and vegetables and comes in a powder.
To learn more about this nutrient-dense green powder, Click Here.